Volunteer opportunities are individualized, and
we are pleased to allow you to lead a group or learn new skills. Other
volunteer opportunities include:
- Meet and greet: work in our
public space, greet in-person visitors to the resource center and
answer the phone, determine who can best help them or assist them
- Computer help (any or all of the below)
- Computer instruction: guide people to use our computers and/or teach specific subjects
- Technical support: help maintain our computers, fix, upgrade and teach others 'techie' skills
- Database manager: help determine our needs and construct appropriate databases
- Transportation (any or all of the below)
- Help us pick up donations, etc.
- Occasional assistance bringing people to/from our resource center
- Interior decorator: help us make our space the best it can be
- Group leader (we will promote a group based on your interests)
- Fitness instructor
If you or someone you know is interested, please contact us.
Donate to the Boston Resource Center (BRC)
We are accepting donations of computers.
- Sofas, chairs, etc.
Other Major Items:
- Software (any), especially database
- Creative work of all kinds
- Small items to be resold in the gift shop
Less Major Items:
- Literature racks
- Office supplies: staplers, masking tape, etc.
- Door stop
If you or someone you know would like to make a donation, please contact us.